You may be able to get a Harrow Independent Care Act advocate if you are:

An adult with care and support needs

A carer of an adult

A young person approaching transition into adult care and support services

An adult where there are safeguarding concerns and there is not an appropriate person to support you.

Your local council can talk to you about Harrow Independent Care Act Advocacy and contact an advocate for you if you need one.