Your donations always makes a difference and there are many ways that you can donate. Join us in helping people with a learning disability, physical disability or other disadvantage.

What could £100 do?

It could help take children with complex needs out swimming, the seaside, mini golfing or to a local park.


What could £50 do?

It could help pay for specialist music equipment for people with complex needs. They may have physical disabilities as well as learning disabilities and find it hard to access mainstream clubs and classes because of their high support needs and need for specialised transport. It could help a severely disabled child to have a day out supported by our team of experienced workers. 

What could £10 do?

It could help pay for someone to attend our Carer's Forum. Carers can feel desperately isolated. The Forum provides the chance to share experiences and find out more about the care and help available.  It could help fund our campaigning to bring about change so people with learning disabilities are valued equally in society.

What could £5 do?

It could help a person with learning disabilities to attend the Learning Disabilities Forum for their voices to be heard.

You can give in the following ways:

Online: We can receive secure donations online via Stripe. 

Giving in this way reduces our administration fees and collects gift aid automatically – meaning your donation will go even further. Click on our Donate button at the top of the page to give today.

By post: You can send a cheque to Fundraising. Harrow Mencap, 3 Jardine House, Harrovian Business Village, Bessborough Road, Harrow HA1 3EX Please make cheques payable to ‘Harrow Mencap" Please let us know how you raised the money and don’t forget to include a Gift Aid Form if you are a UK tax payer.

In person: Drop in to our office at Harrovian Business Village in Harrow

Gift Aid

Using Gift Aid means that if you are a UK tax payer for every pound you give we can reclaim an extra 25 pence, helping your donation to go further – and it won’t cost you a penny. On top of that, if you are a higher rate taxpayer you can claim further tax relief on the donation in your annual tax return. It really is that simple! Download a Gift Aid Form and return this to us with your donation.